Instructions for submissions to SIOE 2021
- Electronic submission through the website below is the only means of submission.
- Submission of complete papers is encouraged but not required. Unpolished drafts are more likely to inform the committee than are lengthy abstracts.
- Submitting a paper indicates the submitter’s intention to present the paper. Of course, events may intervene.
- An individual may submit only one paper. No individual may be a co-author on more than two submissions.
- To help the committee assemble the program
- submitters should please indicate which one (or, at most, two) of the ten broad topic areas above is most appropriate for their paper, and
- submitters should please indicate their availability to present during one or both of time blocks (a) roughly 11:00-16:00 ET on all three days and/or (b) roughly 18:00-22:00 ET on Thursday, June 24.
- Submitters of accepted papers will be notified in early May.
- All papers presented at the conference will automatically be considered for the Oliver Williamson best-paper prize.
SIOE 2021 : Proposal submission form (step 1/2)
Fields with (*) are required